Jooleem is a simple yet extremely addictive puzzle game. There is only one rule: click on four marbles of the same color that form a rectangle. Time is constantly running out, but you can earn time (and points) by forming rectangles. The larger the rectangle, the more time and points are won. Jooleem is free and open source software.
- Left click – Selects a marble. Selecting an already selected marble deselects it.
- Right click: Deselects the currently selected marbles.
- On Pandora you can play with the stylus or the Nubs.
- P: Pauses the game.
- H: Hint.
- F12: Takes a screenshot. The file can be found in the “appdata/jooleem” folder.
- Esc: Quits the game.
- When stuck, click the hint button. But beware – you will pay a time penalty.
- Fill up the time bar to advance to the next level. The higher the level, the more points you get per marble.
- The higher the level, the tougher the game. You earn less and less time per marble as the game progresses.
Jooleem is free and open source software. The code is released under the GNU General Public License. The full license can be found in GPL.txt in the game’s folder.
All of the game’s assets (music, sound effects, images) are original and released under a Creative Commons deed. The relevant deed can by found at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/.
- Project lead, code and graphics: Chai Braudo (email@example.com)
- Music: Ryan Reilly (http://www.allacrost.org/)
- Sound design: Dale North (http://www.dalenorth.com/northmedia)
- Linux port: Jani Huhtanen
- Beta testing: Iddo Braudo, Uri Grupel, Shany Tcshernichov and Ma’ayan Zigdon
The game was inspired by Nick Kouvaris’ ZNAX
This game was created using old SDL1.2 library and a resolution of 640*480. To have fullscreen on Pandora i used the OMAPdss enhanced version (of SDL) coded by Notaz. Sources included in PND.
Download and more Infos
Visit the official site for additional infos for the game.